Re: [css3-ruby] Section 2.2 step 7's provisions for inter-segment white space are odd

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 07:01:41 -0700
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
On 06/27/2014 02:23 PM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> [...]
> I strongly suspect that something here is buggy, but I'm not sure
> yet what this spec text is trying to accomplish, so I can't
> tell what the "something" is.

Ok, I've made a bunch of edits that hopefully resolve all the
problems. :) What the spec is trying to accomplish is to make
this whiteboard example work:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2014Jun/att-0027/PastedGraphic-1.png

even if the <RBC>/<RTC> elements are not present.

(I will at some point turn that into a proper example in the
spec, I promise.)

~fantasai