Re: regarding table-row styling (feature request)

[----------------]

>> But I wasn't able to turn (2) into (3) (or the other way around) only
>> by styling html tags. Changeing of tags into/from TABLE/DIV was
>> required .... if I haven't missed something here.
>>
>> And this is the "first target" of my "feature request".
>
> What you're asking for can be accomplished with existing features.

Ha!! Thenx. This is most surprising, as I've tried to do it this way,
and on my first step  (e.g.: "tr {display:block}") I've found that It
doesn't get me towards there.

[------------------]

> It's also worth noting that your HTML markup is incorrect; each row
> should begin with a th element, not a td element.

Right. I never thought of it that way, but that's right - this first
column is actually a header-info.

Anyway.

Is there a way to get the "second and third targets" of my request with
current CSS:
2) is there a way to coordinate (equate) the width/height of TH/TD
elements in TBODY columns, so that those automatically get places at the
same X-Y position within every tile?
3) is there currently a way to "merge" the TH:content from THEAD into
TD/TH of each row in the TBODY so, that before or after every TH/TD
there I'll get, say: LABEL to build up a tooltip or actualy
display/style that label there (in the example I did "thead
{display:none}", but only to simpliy the discussin)?

-R