Re: [css-text] Control characters

From: Rafał Pietrak <rafal@ztk-rp.eu>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 09:14:39 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
W dniu 01.07.2014 08:39, Brad Kemper pisze:
[-----------------]
>> Your website's users will similarly be unhappy when they try and copy/paste the word into their word processor or mail client, and so forth.
> The browser already changes copied content as a result of text-transform. I don't see why it wouldn't leave out from copying characters that are known to be mistakes.

I can make a "sworn statement" here:
1. my bank (one of *.pl) did placed a hidden character within account
numbers of passed (e.g my earlier) bank transferes.
2. my browser (Epiphany) did copy those hidden characters when C-C.
3. but that copied account number was for that same bank invalid, when
pasted into a new bank transfer panel.

As a user, I was seriously p-off.

I'd rather see them all.... *at least* as replaced by ordinary space
(which is normally the case of [:newline:] charachter).

-R