Re: A *:body pseudo class

Matthew Robb, Thu, 30 Jan 2014 22:21:13 -0800:
> Why not do something like this as a pseudo-element that works like ::before
> and ::after but more like ::wrap ?
>

> On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 9:39 PM, Leif Halvard Silli wrote:
>
>> Leif Halvard Silli, Fri, 31 Jan 2014 06:35:32 +0100:
>>> Given that it ought to be a universal pattern that body text follows
>>> *after* headings, I am hereby proposing a *:body pseudo class.
>>
>> Or, to shed some bike on the issue: *:body-text, so as to avoid linking
>> it to the body element.

Hi Matthew. May be a pseudo-element, and not a pseudo-class, is what is
needed. However, I actually think *not*.

I think psudo-*class* is what we should have. Because, a pseudo element
is placed at the start or at the end of an element. But I propose
something that encapsulate the entire "body text". Thus, a selector to
match content that is *already there*. And not a selector to *add* any
new content.

Leif Halvard Silli