Re: [css-flexbox] Typo in new "Resolving Flexible Lengths" text ('hypothetical main size' in step 5 substep 4)

Thanks!

While you're at it, it's probably worth clarifying another thing about
that step.

It currently says:
  # 4. <b>Adjust main size.</b> Add each item's
  # desired free space to its flex base size.

That text is a bit vague about what happens with the result of the
addition. "Add...to its flex base size" even sounds a bit like it's
saying to *modify the flex base size* (i.e. flexBaseSize +=
desiredFreeSpace), which is definitely not what we want.

The step-title's mention of "main size" clears things up a bit, but it'd
be good to mention "main size" in the actual text of the step, too.

Maybe something like:
  # 4. <b>Adjust main size.</b> Set each item's main size
  # to the sum of its flex base and its desired free space.

(or maybe even "Set each item's _inner_ main size"?)

Thanks,
~Daniel