Re: Re: [css-counter-styles] status of the spec

On 30 January 2014 13:54, Jonathan Kew <jfkthame@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Re-ping ... I know lots of other good stuff is going on, but let's not
> forget this one, please!

See the "[CSSWG] Minutes Seattle F2F Mon 2014-01-27 PM II: CSS3
Backgrounds, CSS2.2, Counter Styles, -webkit-print-color-adjust" email
fantasai posted:

-----

  - RESOLVED: Drop definition of extended CJK counter styles
              (i.e. numbering beyond 10K) because ppl can't agree
              on when to drop ones and zeroes.
  - RESOLVED: Counter Styles to CR, once Tab finish off the DoC

-----

Thanks,
- Reece