[css-snappoints] CSS Snappoints feedback

Hi Robert,

I'll definitely be addressing more feedback in future revisions.  However, this update was primarily addressing the alternative approach to element-based snapping that I alluded to in my reply to your feedback (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Dec/0303.html).  Many of the points you raise below came up during discussion at the face to face today as well, and I'll be focusing on them in the coming weeks.

Regarding why the updated version is different from the element-snapping proposal on the Mozilla wiki, there are a number of scenarios that proposal is unable to solve.  These include the two scenarios I mentioned in my mail as well as additional complex scenarios that need consideration, raised by others in the face to face today:
1) Diagonally positioned snappable elements in a 2d scroller, for example snapping to center on cities on a map
2) Freely scrolling areas within "boundaries" that resist scrolling
3) Elements with multiple snap points (relationships of 1 element to many snap points), for example a single large image with many points of interest to focus on

This draft is still very much a work in progress - I don't mean to give the impression that feedback will not be addressed if it wasn't addressed in this initial update.

Thanks,
-Matt