Re: [css3-gcpm] New Editor's Draft

On 1/28/14 8:59 PM, "Brad Kemper" <brad.kemper@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jan 28, 2014, at 11:56 AM, "Cramer, Dave" <Dave.Cramer@hbgusa.com>
>wrote:
>>
>> The section on selecting elements within pages and columns has been
>>removed.
>
>Why?

I'm not aware of any current implementations. Since we want to make good
progress with this spec, we're focusing primarily on features that are
already being used by implementations. I do think this is a good candidate
for inclusion in the next level.

Thanks,

Dave

This may contain confidential material. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, delete immediately, and understand that no disclosure or reliance on the information herein is permitted. Hachette Book Group may monitor email to and from our network.