Re: [css-regions] responsive and semantic use of named flows

On 1/25/14, 2:16 AM, "Håkon Wium Lie" <howcome@opera.com> wrote:

>Hello Alan,
>
> > This is a very simple variation of one of the examples I used when we
> > decided to add the 'content' keyword to flow-into. I've combined it
>with a
> > responsive positioning idea from our elephants demo. It uses 4 lines of
> > CSS to give a responsive layout to completely semantic markup.
>
>Could you share a URL so that we can see the code snippeets in context?

The ‘content’ keyword is the newest part of the specification. We don’t
yet have an implementation (what’s implemented in IE matches the intent of
the spec, but doesn’t cover this example). I hope the example is simple
enough to evaluate as code.

Thanks,

Alan