Re: [css-text] I18N-ISSUE-334: 'letter-spacing' and Indic

On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 10:30:00AM +1100, I wrote:

> I would thus be careful about specifying that this bar should always have
> visible gaps when letter-spacing is non-zero.

More practically in terms of how to word the spec when addressing this issue
(if indeed we don't wish to specify that this bar should always have visible
gaps): the spec might merely say where letter-spacing is applied (namely at
syllable boundaries), without necessarily even mentioning the bar.  If gaps in
the bar are mentioned, then the requirement might be on where gaps should/must
not appear.

pjrm.