Re: CSS Regions considered harmful (was: [css-regions] issue 16858 redux)

hey,

I contacted the Firefox list or IRC a while back and asked for advice on
 how to implement something like
http://sourcefabric.github.io/BookJS/using the fragment-overflow
specification. The answer was that this isn't
possible, because the fragment spec requires all the fragments to be
siblings of oneanother. This seems to significantly limit the use cases of
fragment-overflow. If you should decide to go for the fragment-overflow
specification instead, I would strongly recommend that you extend it to at
least cover all the current use cases of CSS Regions.

--
Johannes Wilm
Fidus Writer