Re: [css3-animations] Parsing of time values in animation shorthand

On Wednesday 2011-10-12 15:48 +0200, Øyvind Stenhaug wrote:
> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-animations/#the-animation-shorthand-property-
>
> "Note that order is important in this property. The first value that
> can be parsed as a time is assigned to the animation-duration. The
> second value that can be parsed as a time is assigned to
> animation-delay."
>
> This wording is inaccurate. Clearly,
>
> animation: foo 1s, bar 2s;
>
> should give
>
> animation-duration: 1s, 2s;
> animation-delay: 0s;
> [...]
>
> and not
>
> animation-duration: 1s;
> animation-delay: 2s;
> [...]

Fixed in https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/csswg/rev/d9910b5e61a6 by adding "in
each <single-animation>" to both the second and third quoted
sentences (though they're now one sentence).

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,
             And to whom I was like to give offense.