Re: [css3-box][css3-content] display

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 4:38 PM, Jens O. Meiert <jens@meiert.com> wrote:
> I spotted only two locations in CSS 3 that quickly but what’s
> considered “home” of the display property? It’s currently specified at
> least in Basic Box [1] and Generated Content [2].

Neither of those specs are active modules.  Content, at least, has an
obsoletion notice (well, on its ED; don't look at /TR until they start
letting us put EDs on there).

The correct definition is CSS 2.1 right now, and soon it will be
Display <http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-display/> (I'm still working on
that one, but will polish it up in time for the CSSWG f2f at the end
of this month).