Re: Proposal: will-change property (formerly will-animate)

From: James Robinson <jamesr@google.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 14:14:30 -0800
To: Pavel Curtis <pavelc@microsoft.com>
Cc: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, "Robert O'Callahan" <robert@ocallahan.org>, Benoit Girard <bgirard@mozilla.com>, www-style <www-style@w3.org>
>From Benoit's email:

"Stacking context behavior:
will-change will induce a stacking context if the non-initial value of any
of the specified <custom-ident> match a CSS property induces a stacking
context."

A non-initial value of the ident "transform" induces a stacking context.
 The same text exists in Tab's draft.  Maybe we're reading different text?

- James