Re: CSS priorities

On Mon, 2014-01-20 at 00:18 -0300, Jens O. Meiert wrote:
>  I’m getting a little cynical maybe but I don’t recall any
> feature being *rejected* here for about ten years (with the exception
> of obvious nonsense).

Although "obvious nonsense" is subjective I've seen features rejected at
face to face meetings. But there have been many more - I doubt many
people put much effort into remembering the paths not travelled.

Sometimes features might be better put into markup, or (for Web apps)
into JavaScript, and that push-back can happen too.

The push for features is coming because people are suddenly using the
"open web platform" for general-purpose computing, for all sorts of new
applications and for older applications (such as making printed books)
that weren't previously being done using Web tools and technologies so
much.

Liam