Re: [css-break] more editorial nits

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 18:38:50 -0800
To: www-style@w3.org
On 01/14/2014 12:42 AM, Dirk Schulze wrote:
> Hi,
> Some more nits that I found:
> The section generic break values[1] uses the term "principle box"
> which hasn't been introduced before. principle to what?

That should be principal box, actually. Added link to CSS2.1.

This section of CSS2.1 isn't great, but fixing that is out of scope
for Fragmentation. :/

> The “Applies to” row of 'break-inside’ says "flow that that establish”[2].

It says "elements in the normal flow that that establish formatting
contexts, or are block containers, table row groups, or table rows",
which is correct afaict.

> (Also, the anker name is #break-within, you maybe want to change that)

The anchor for break-before/after is break-between, this is
intended to be parallel to that, so, not supposed to match
the property name necessarily...

> The properties, break-inside, break-after and break-before say “generated box”. A box might not be generated IIRC. Maybe you mean "fragmentation container"?

No, it should be "principal box". :) The term "generated box"
is inherited from 2.1, I think. It's more accurate to say
"principal box", though.