Re: [css-ruby] Should CSS Ruby be consistent with HTML5 Ruby?

>> In <52CF05BF.3060505@inkedblade.net>,
>> fantasai wrote:

> On 01/09/2014 08:15 AM, Taichi KAWABATA wrote:
> >
> > Actually, in HTML5 ruby, ruby-base-container may be split by ruby texts
> > list of DOM ranges. I'm afraid that the existance fo ruby-base-container
> > may cause a misunderstanding that ruby bases exist as a single DOM range.

> In the current CSS ruby model, this creates two ruby-base-containers,
> and two ruby-text-containers, each containing one ruby base/text box.

> To put two ruby bases in a single ruby-base-container, you must place
> them side by side:

I see. So, in case of Jukugo Ruby interleaved by <rt>/<rb> cases, as
shown in "Use Case" #4.2
(http://www.w3.org/TR/ruby-use-cases/#approachc2), Ruby-Text in one Ruby
Segment may overlap with the adjcent Ruby Segment?

    (kawabata.taichi@gmail.com)       KAWABATA, Taichi