[css-fonts] Add an example to the @font-face font-style/etc section?

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 14:19:23 -0800
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>, John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com>
Heya John, would you mind adding an example of the meaning of the
font-style/etc @font-face descriptors?  The fact that they're used for
*matching*, not *setting*, is often confusing to newcomers (it
definitely confused me at first).

You've already got perfect images for it, in the section for the
font-style property.  Just make a code example that only declares a
Baskerville normal face, and show how it treats normal and italic text
(by synthesizing), then show a code example that adds the Baskerville
italic face, and how it affects the rendering.

(I got a request to add an example of this to Font Loading, but as I'm
just leaning on Fonts here, I think the example is better placed
there, where I can link to it.)

Alternately, I can add the example if you don't have time.