Re: [css-position] Sticky positioning computations

From: Viatcheslav Ostapenko <sl.ostapenko@samsung.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 18:32:06 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi,

   There were no replies to the Corey's suggestion about sticky
positioning computation.
   I think it would be great to get some feedback on his proposal.
   Is it right/wrong or just needs some re-wording?

   Personally I think Corey's suggestion is much closer to the current
webkit implementation than the offset computation described in the draft
here: http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-position/#sticky-positioning

Thanks,
   Slava