[css-grid] is the "grid" shorthand syntax right ?

From: Javier Fernandez <jfernandez@igalia.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 19:17:16 +0100
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Hi,

>From the description of this shorthand in the last version of the
specification I've got the idea that it's intended to define both
implicit and explicit properties using a single declaration:

"The grid property is a shorthand that sets all of the explicit grid
properties (grid-template-rows, grid-template-columns, and
grid-template-areas) as well as all the implicit grid properties
(grid-auto-rows, grid-auto-columns, and grid-auto-flow) in a single
declaration."

So, I have doubts the current syntax reflects such statement:

	<‘grid-template’> | <‘grid-auto-flow’> [ <‘grid-auto-columns’> [ /
<‘grid-auto-rows’> ]? ]

I understand the above syntax as someone can define either explicit OR
implicit properties, but no both of them. If my previous assumption was
right, shouldn't be like:

       [<‘grid-template’>] ? <‘grid-auto-flow’> [ <‘grid-auto-columns’>
[ / <‘grid-auto-rows’> ]? ]

Thanks,

--
javi