Re: [css-counter-styles] Applicability of 'pad'

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 2:50 AM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
> On the subject of decimal-leading-zero, I should actually just rewrite
> that as as decimal override with "pad: 2 '0';".  That option wasn't
> available before!

If you rewrite the style with that, it will only produce leading zero
for non-negative values, while your current draft generates leading
zero for negatives as well. Though, I don't think it's a bad idea,
since it is not clear what form should be applied to negative ones in
CSS2.1. Currently, Gecko generates -1, -2 for it, and WebKit generates
-01, -02.

Regards,
Xidorn Quan