Re: [shadow-styling] alternative idea.

From: Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 11:08:53 -0800
Cc: Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>

Where do you get that? Because Alan changed @region to be more like shadow-DOM (a moving target), and then a couple others suggested that this was further justification for maybe using pseudos instead of embedding rules in @page? You can't accurately say "WG as a whole" when I am in the WG and disagree with such a change in direction. That's not a whole. And we still use @media as a selector context-switcher, and that is still going strong and being expanded and has been pretty successful.