[css-grid] Aligning the Grid: content box rather than padding box

From: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@exyr.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 14:56:06 +0000
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Hi,

In §9.4 "Aligning the Grid: the justify-content and align-content
properties", the ED says:

> If the grid’s outer edges do not correspond to the grid container’s
> padding edges (for example, if no columns are flex-sized), the grid
> is aligned within the padding box according to the justify-content
> and align-content properties on the grid container.

This should be content edges and content box rather than padding edges
and padding box. I think this makes more sense, and is confirmed by the
Box Alignment spec in §4. "Content Distribution: the ‘justify-content’

--
Simon Sapin