[css-variables] do we need to have the CSSVariableMap at all?

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 09:42:43 +1100
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Hi,

I'm wondering whether we need to have the CSSVariableMap at all.  What
does it make easier that you can't do by interacting with the
declaration object itself?  To look up and set individual variables, you
can do decl.setProperty("var-x", "something") and
decl.getPropertyValue("var-x").

The CSSVariableMap would make it easier to get an iterator for the
variables, but I'm struggling to see when you'd want to do that.