Re: [css-font-load-events] FPWD?

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 08:47:46 +1100
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
CC: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> What do y'all say?  FPWD CfC OMGWTFBBQ?

The only thing I would mention is that, like with CSS Variables, I'm
unsure of the future of [MapClass].  There's been some work recently to
come up with a better solution than Type[] in Web IDL for read-write
array-like data, and we should be able to do something similar for maps,
I hope.

That certainly shouldn't stop a FPWD, but it might be worth mentioning
as a note in the document.