RE: Transition request: CR for css3-syntax [I18N-ACTION-285][I18N-ISSUE-279]

From: Phillips, Addison <addison@lab126.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 21:12:44 +0000
To: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
CC: "CSS WWW Style (www-style@w3.org)" <www-style@w3.org>, "www-international@w3.org" <www-international@w3.org>
The Internationalization WG has reviewed the responses to the issue mentioned in the quote just below (from the CSS3 Syntax CR transition request [2]) in our teleconference today [1]. The WG has accepted the changes that were made to clarify the handling of @charset and that further changes to allow a more-permissive @charset syntax have been rejected.

As a result, all I18N comments have been satisfactorily addressed. Thanks!

Addison (for I18N)

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect (Amazon Lab126)
Chair (W3C I18N WG)