Re: The "resolution" media query is a misnomer IMHO

This is strange. Before Apple's introduction of Retina displays I can't
remember that many, if any at all, discussions about pixel density of
screens. Any while in the context of images it might refer to pixel
density, here this media query queries the pixel density of the screen.

Anyway, it is a misnomer to me, but I can live with it I guess.

Best regards,
Behrang Saeedzadeh