[cssom] absolute lengths serialize to mm?

From: Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 23:55:38 +0000
To: "<www-style@w3.org>" <www-style@w3.org>
The Serializing CSS Values section [1] seems to imply that all absolute
lengths should be serialized in millimeter units:

----
Absolute lengths: the number of millimeters serialized as per
  <number> followed by the literal string "mm”.

----

I’m assuming this is incorrect - that serialization should use whatever
units are appropriate (possibly the specified units, possibly normalized
units via computed style, etc.)

This is followed by issue 10 that mentions a ‘rumor’ that I believe has
been squashed.

Thanks,

Alan

[1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/cssom/#serializing-css-values