Re: [css3-break] Empty fragmentainers

Hi fantasai, Rossen,
I finally managed to read through the initial thread about pathological
fragmentation.
You're right - it's basically the same problem. However, it's unclear to
me what the conclusion at that point was.
So I think it would be good to have a section in the fragmentation spec
about how not to leave empty fragmentainers :)

Thanks,
m.

Mihai Balan | Quality Engineer @ Web Engine team |  mibalan@adobe.com |
+4-031.413.3653 / x83653 | Adobe Systems Romania