Re: CSS 4

Hi Jens,
I would refrain from using the term CSS4 personally since all CSS modules
are now independently versioned. I'm not sure what the agreed consensus is,
but I tend to just say CSS and refer to the particular specification if it
is required. There are already many level 4 specs alongside the level 3
specs.

Hope that helps,
Shane

--