Re: [css-ruby] About side of additional leading

On Wednesday 2014-12-31 09:14 +1100, Xidorn Quan wrote:
> The current spec says:
>
>     ... then additional leading is added on the appropriate side of the
> ruby base container such that ...
>
> I guess the word "side" should be in plural form, so that UAs are allowed
> to add leadings to both sides if they think it is better.

It seems like the spec should say where the additional leading goes,
rather than leaving it up to the UA.

Otherwise the same markup will lead to overlapping text in some UAs
but not others.

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,