[WhatTF bikeshed] Was: Introducing WhatTF

Yes we can! See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wtf/2014Dec/0007.html

Thanks,
Rossen

From: Simon Fraser [mailto:smfr@me.com]
Sent: Monday, December 8, 2014 10:10 AM
To: Rossen Atanassov
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Subject: Re: Introducing WhatTF

On Dec 7, 2014, at 9:44 PM, Rossen Atanassov <Rossen.Atanassov@microsoft.com<mailto:Rossen.Atanassov@microsoft.com>> wrote:

Hello,

I'm happy to introduce a new taskforce between the TAG and CSSWG named WhatTF. We are a taskforce(TF) that wants to define the CSS Box Tree(T) and its functionality(F). In other words we want to know What Tree Functions(WhatTF) are missing/needed from the web platform today in order to simplify or make CSS more powerful for our users.

Can this name be changed to something more identifiable? Maybe it should have "style" in the name?

Simon