Re: Flexbox Tab-Index Recommendation

Hi Bo,

I'm unclear where this thread left things -- do you know if there's
still a proposal coming here?

Also, do you know if the flexbox spec editors have expressed an opinion
on the high-level idea in the proposal -- changing "order" to influence
tab-index? When I read your initial email, I'd assumed that they were
part of the TPAC discussion that you mentioned -- but based on the rest
of the thread, I'm guessing that they were not actually involved. I'm
curious what their thoughts are on this...

~Daniel