Re: Animation frame task

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 8:07 AM, James Robinson <jamesr@google.com> wrote:
> 1.) Run tasks in the bag-of-stuff-to-run-before RAF in some order (probably
> FIFO).  This includes the set of things Elliot mentioned (scroll updates,
> media queries, etc etc) and anything else we want to put in other than the
> requestAnimationFrame events themselves

This might be problematic for things that tie into each other. E.g.
screen orientation wants to do things after fullscreen changes in one
way or another as I understand it. Not sure how that would work with
FIFO, though I guess screen orientation and fullscreen could just have
tight coupling.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/