[css-animations] Does animation-fill-mode apply when animation-iteration-count is 0?

From: Sylvain Galineau <galineau@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 00:05:35 +0000
To: "<www-style@w3.org>" <www-style@w3.org>
Resurrecting an old open issue [1].

I'm specifically proposing to resolve that it does apply per Řyvind's response [2].

Note that whether start/end events fire in this case is indeed related though covered by separate issues though opinions on that bit are welcome. For now my higher-order bit is to resolve on whether animation-fill-mode is respected in this case.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Feb/0076.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Feb/0102.html