Re: [becss] Status

On Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 9:49 AM, Jens O. Meiert <jens@meiert.com> wrote:
> Sadly, I’m sure we’ll have this again. I keep on reporting whatever I notice.
>
> Is the W3C contemplating doing something about dead drafts? They
> really are a pain for everyone, and readers—and reporters—should
> really be the last to lash out against.

Yes, the Process does say that WGs are supposed to republish dead
drafts as Notes, precisely to avoid this sort of confusion.  Most WGs,
including this one, are not diligent about this, unfortunately.
That's why I'm compiling a list, so I can get approval next telcon
hopefully and work on republishing them.