Re: [css-animations] When/how are keyframe values computed?

From: Sylvain Galineau <galineau@adobe.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 23:49:49 +0000
To: "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>
CC: "<www-style@w3.org>" <www-style@w3.org>

On Aug 8, 2014, at 9:18 PM, L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org> wrote:

> Our options A are the same.  I'm not sure if your option B is my F or my
> G.  I'm not sure if your option C is my B, my C, or my D.

Yes, both As are the same.
My B is your G.
My C is your D.

> I would not want to commit to (E), (F), or (G) without somebody
> having implementation experience handling both the repeating
> animations issue and handling sending such animations to be run on
> the compositor.

I'm minded to write more test cases to narrow down who does what. Which model does Gecko implement? C? Or B?

IE11 seems like it might be doing E or more.

> And as I said in the telecon [1], I think this issue is complicated.

Yes. I'm not totally looking forward to describing many of these in prose but I think we really should try to clarify this.