Re: [css-flexbox] getting flex base size from aspect ratio, with explicit "flex-basis:auto"

On 08/07/2014 04:19 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> Rather, I think it should be expanded to "a flex-basis of 'main-size',
> or an indefinite flex-basis".  Right?  There are more values than just
> "auto" that are indefinite.

Hmm, good point.

Though, we already *know* that we have an indefinite flex basis, given
that we're evaluating this part of the algorithm. (If we had a definite
flex basis, we'd have gotten to (A) and stopped ("If the item has a
definite flex basis, that’s the flex base size."))

So maybe the second bullet-point about "a flex basis of 'main-size'"
should just be removed?

~Daniel