Re: [css-transforms] Adding specialized properties for simple transforms

On 8/6/14, 8:13 AM, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:

>For all these reasons, I propose adding 'translate', 'scale', and
>'rotate' functions to the Transforms spec, with the grammars and
>effects stated in the previous message.

So the question of how these new properties interact with transform is
still open? The previous message suggests both TRSTr and TTrRS. My naïve
preference is for the former, as that’s easier to explain and remember. I
assume both orders will have cases with unwanted effects.

Thanks,

Alan