[css-text] Justifying pre-wrap text

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 15:28:00 -0700
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Blink plans to start justifying pre-wrap text, as allowed by Text 3.
We'll justify the parts of the text that follow the last tab character
on the line, which'll preserve the tab stops, as the spec requires.

Before we pull the trigger, we want to make a final check with the WG
to make sure that nobody sees any red flags.  We'll report back with
any compat problems we run into.

No comment will be taken as approval for us to go ahead with it. ^_^