Responding to emails sent by the i18n WG

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 16:51:14 +0100
To: W3C Style <www-style@w3.org>
If you wish to respond to an email on this www-style@w3.org list that is
also cc'ed to the www-international@w3.org list *please keep that list
in cc*.

Otherwise it is likely that 300+ the internationalization experts on
www-international will not see your responses nor contribute to the
discussion.

And if the email subject contains an i18n issue number, it's
particularly important, since our tracker will not spot your response
either (nor probably the rest of the thread, since subsequent people on
the thread tend to just cc the latest list of people on an email).

I'm sending this request because it keeps happening, and causes a bit of
a mess to fix.

Thank you.
RI