Re: [css-masking] lc issue 2: rename mask-* properties

On 04/12/2014 01:45 AM, Dirk Schulze wrote:
> Hi fantasai,
>
> LC Issue 2 [1] is still open and I would very much like to resolve
> it now. We discussed renaming all current long hand properties for
> mask-* a while back and it seems there is no one in favor for
> renaming mask-image, mask-type, mask-size and others. The structure
> of the spec got much cleaner and I do not believe that people would
> still get confused by reading the spec. Can we close this issue?

I think it's probably okay to leave mask-* as it is, since for
simple cases thats what will be used.

I'm still not totally happy with mask-box-*, since it's really
box-mask, but that's probably just me having English grammtatical
biases. I can't come up with anything better. :/

~fantasai