Re: [css-text] I18N-ISSUE-331: No kashida style or relationship to styles 'distribute' and 'inter-word'

On 2014/04/21 04:11, John Cowan wrote:
> Koji Ishii scripsit:
>
>> * “auto” automagically does the best justification for the content language
>
> Is there any room for disagreement about "the best"?  The great bulk of
> printed English text is justified, but many people prefer ragged right.

Yes. And it depends on the situation. On the Web, ragged right is so
popular as to be close to "the best", even if that's just a result of
(former?) browser technology limitations.

Regards,   Martin.