RE: [css-text] I18N-ISSUE-323: Figures 3 to 5

No, I meant that there should probably be two alphabetic script (such as Latin script) words in a row so that readers can clearly see where the change is spacing occurs and not attribute it to the script difference. So more like:

JJJ LLLL LLLL TTT

(Noting that neither Japanese nor Thai use visible spaces between words.)

Addison