Re: [css-flexbox] Resolving Flexible Lengths algorithm currently allows the "flex-shrink" value of a min-size-clamped flex item to impact other items' sizing

On 04/18/2014 10:44 AM, Daniel Holbert wrote:
> ADDRESSING THIS:
> Assuming we want to fix this, I think we'd need to renormalize the
> flex-shrink values on each loop iteration. Or something like that.

FWIW: I've suggested a tweak to the old "resolving flexible lengths"
algorithm (in a new thread[1]), which I believe makes the old algorithm
produce the same results as the new algorithm, with this bug addressed.

~Daniel

[1]  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2014Apr/0253.html