Re: [css-grid] Intrinsic size of a grid container vs. percentage-sized grid tracks

On 03/27/2014 04:30 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 2:18 PM, Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@exyr.org> wrote:
>> What if that percentage was inside a minmax() function? 'auto' is not
>> allowed there.
>
> Ah, that's a spec oversight.  I assume they should be treated as
> min-content or max-content, depending on their position.

Fixed:
   # If the measure or extent of the grid container is an
   # indefinite size, <percentage> values relative to that
   # size are treated as auto
   # (or, if in a minmax() function, as min-content when in
   # the first position and as max-content when in the second).

Let me know if that works, or if you have better wording. :)

~fantasai