Re: why not MediaQueryList.onchange

btw, I looked at implementation in blink and it only supports the (speced)
callback variant. Still, the code is sufficiently different from other APIs
using events, and in fact, we found yet another bug in the implementation
:-/

I hear the concern that changing to events will change the semantics of
registering one listener multiple times. Would it help with this discussion
if I added a counter to see what percentage of page loads in chrome
register the same listener multiple times?

best
-jochen