RE: [css3-text] dropping min/opt/max values for word-spacing

Done, thank you again for pointing these out, or sorry I didn't find by myself, or both.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Daggett [mailto:jdaggett@mozilla.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 9:38 AM
To: Koji Ishii
Cc: W3C Style
Subject: Re: [css3-text] dropping min/opt/max values for word-spacing

Koji Ishii wrote:

> I thought I did, but you're right, there were a few left overs in
> computed values and in the definition of ''normal''. Done, thank you
> for pointing these out.

The "at-risk" list still includes these.

Section 7.3.1

# Space distributed by justification is in addition to the optimal # spacing defined by the ‘letter-spacing’ or ‘word-spacing’
# properties.

Trim "optimal", as it's no longer defined.

Section 8

# Level 3 offers the ability to control the justification behavior of # ‘word-spacing’.

Trim this sentence, since it's referring to the min/opt/max values.

# In addition the ‘word-spacing’ property can now be specified in # percentages, making it possible to, for example, double or eliminate # word spacing.

Trim "In addition".

Cheers,

John