Re: [css-compositing] should background-blend-mode be reset by the background shorthand?

Maybe you can add the following sentences:

""
The 'background' property is a shorthand for setting the 'background-blend-mode' property and other background properties at the same place in the style sheet.  The 'background-blend-mode' property is part of the layer process for multiple background images <<Link to the blending process>>. The <bg-layer> type gets extended by the <blend-mode> type, separated by a double bar at the end of the list. [[!CSS3-BGB]]
""

Greetings,
Dirk