Re: [css-fonts-3] i18n-ISSUE-296: Usable characters in unicode-range

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 5:46 AM, John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hmmm.  "Valid Unicode codepoint" seems fine to me, it's talking about the
> codepoint, not whether there's a character represented by that or not.
> But I'm not going to quibble, I've updated the spec to remove the term.

Well the difference matters. Can we render any code point, or do we
only render Unicode scalar values (code points minus lone surrogates).
I'm kinda hoping the latter, but I'm pretty sure in Gecko at least
it's the former. Whether unicode-range should support lone surrogates
might be separate from that I suppose.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/